Paws and Claws Adoptables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cute Online Adoptable Pets

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maggie Without Computer -- MUST READ

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maggie Without Computer -- MUST READ Empty Maggie Without Computer -- MUST READ Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:05 am

Maggie

Admin

This is sooo sad! Guess what? I don't have a computer. On my computer (laptop), well, I had a virus. And my computer was working slower, and slower, and even slower. Until, one day, I went to get on, the outline of the internet webpage, favorites bar, and search bar were the only thing to pop up. And instead of the Paws and Claws Webpage, I got my background of my dog. I did know that this was a virus because I had all sorts of things popping up that I had a virus. So, then I turned my computer off, hoping that it would work when I turned it back on. It worked alright. I had the menu, and I clicked to log on to my name. Well, I did. That worked. The backgroud of my dog, Missy popped up. Nothing else. No buttons. Not blue toolbar. Nothing, just the background. It turned it on and off, hoping that the next time it would work. It never did. Now I have the computer people looking at it. I am afraid, because all of the scans of the pets I have are on there. And the logo. And even more P&C stuff. And alot of other important stuff. If you are catching on, guess what that means? There will be: NO ADOPTING OF PETS, NO GROWING OF ALREADY ADOPTED PETS, AND NO POUND. Very sorry to say that. Even to our new members. I am using my little sister, Mallory's computer. She has adopted a few pets, so I may be able to figure out a way to use them so that more people can adopt pets. Thank you. If you have any questions about this, then please feel free to post on this thread. Or PM Maggie. Bye. And thank you for your understanding.

Maggie

https://pawsandclawsadopt.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum